SunKidz 50+ is a rich, creamy sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 50+. Specially designed for young children with a SPF-enhancement of whitening in the UV-filter. The parent can therefore determine if the child is completely protected after application and also to what extent the child maintains protected after swimming and other outdoor activities.
- Aloe Ferox’s sun protecting products comply with the international requirements in the manufacturing of high UVA and UVB protection
- With SPF 50 you can stay up to 4 hours longer in the sun before reapplication
- Apply daily to exposed skin
- Avoid eye area
- Apply SunKidz 50+ 30 minutes before exposure to sun to allow chemicals to react to the skin
- Repeat application of sunscreen after swimming, towelling and after activities that lead to sweating
Do not rub sun care products in too much as it can reduce the effectivity by 25%.
Babies younger than a year should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
The SPF in your sunscreen is only effective when applied generously.
When the application is not sufficient it can minimize the efficiency up to one third of the SPF.
Do not dress directly after applying sunscreen. Let the sunscreen first absorb into the skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octocrylene, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate and Aqua, Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol and Dicetyl Phosphate and Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.