Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 is a rich, creamy sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 50. Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 is suitable for daily use and can be used with make-up.
- Helps prevent sun damage
- Helps moisturise the skin
- Helps prevent dehydration of the skin
- Apply daily to exposed skin
- Avoid eye area
- Apply Sun Care Lotion SPF 50 30 minutes before exposure to sun to allow chemicals to react to the skin
- Repeat application of sunscreen after swimming, towelling and after activities that lead to sweating
Do not rub sun care products in too much as it can reduce the effectivity by 25%.
Sun burn is the visible proof of damage to the skin and the greatest cause of skin aging.
Stay out of the sun during the heat of the day, between 11:00 and 15:00, when the sun does the most damage.
Moderate sun exposure is essential to maintain well-being, as it is required by the body to manufacture vitamin D.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octocrylene, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Tocopheryl Acetate and Aqua, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol and Dicetyl Phosphate and Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Cetyl Phosphate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine.