Sweet Feet is a lotion that refreshes tired, aching feet and freshens sweaty feet.
- Promotes an analgesic effect
- Has a cooling effect on the skin
- Is advantageous for proper blood circulation
- Helps reduce excessive sweating
- Use Sweet Feet and massage tired feet with long strokes from the toes towards the ankles
- Massage every toe, move the hand firmly upwards over the bridge to the ankle
- Apply Sweet Feet to clean feet before putting on shoes
Massage toes daily with Sweet Feet to help prevent chilblains.
High heels can lead to foot problems like bunions, corns, and malformed toes in later life.
Leather shoes are better because they are porous and therefore the feet sweat less.
Foot massage improves circulation and relaxes you.
Pinching shoes can cause bent toes, bunions and ingrown toenails. Burning feet and knobbly big toes can also develop.
Expose the feet to as much air as possible.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Capsicum annuum Fruit Extract and Aqua, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate and Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, Camphor, Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract and Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate and Aqua and Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Aloe ferox Leaf (Bitter) Extract, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus sylvestris Twig Leaf Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita Leaf Extract, Thymus vulgaris Extract, Triethanolamine.