WHOLE-LEAF ALOE GEL
Whole-leaf Aloe Gel consists of a combination of aloe and various herbs and oils that are known for their positive effect on various skin conditions. To retain as many of the medicinal agents as possible, the whole, bitter-free leaf is used. The Whole-leaf Aloe Gel contains the full spectrum of the medicinal qualities of the aloe, because important nutrients and medicinal agents are manufactured in the peel.
- Aloe contains at least 130 medicinal agents with various actions: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, calming, anti-septic, germicidal, anti-viral, anti-tumour, anti-cancer, detoxifying, stimulating cell renewal, stimulating wound healing and destroying parasites
- Application of a concentrated aloe gel leaves a layer on the skin that supports the skin’s natural protective processes
- Various oils help nourish and moisturise the skin
- Skin rejuvenation for damaged and injured skin
- Positive for use with various skin complaints
- Apply 2-3 times daily where necessary
Whole-leaf Aloe Gel is irreplaceable in the treatment of damaged skin.
For extremely dry skin conditions Whole-leaf Aloe Gel can be followed by an application of Bitter Balm.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Pentylene Glycol, Bulbine frutescens Extract (Bulbinella), Tocopheryl Acetate and Aqua, Honey, Carbomer, Chamomilla recutita Flower Extract and Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate and Aqua and Glycerin, Glycerin, Hamamelis virginiana Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Persea gratissima Oil, Oenothera biennis Oil, Triticum vulgare Germ Oil, Triethanolamine.