Baby Shampoo is ideal for the delicate skin of babies and comprises a combination of herbs that are known for their soothing effect in various complaints of the skin and scalp.
- Will not sting babies’ eyes as the pH level is ±5
- Is unfriendly to bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Soothes the skin
- Is unfavourable for inflammation
- Helps to moisturise, nourish and protect skin and hair
- Helps to maintain the natural pH
- Is good for proper circulation which promotes healthy hair growth
- Wash baby’s hair and body with Baby Shampoo.
- Massage scalp lightly
- Rinse well
- Dry body gently and press hair dry with towel
Cradle Cap – Apply Baby Oil to scalp and leave to soften the area. Use a coarse flannel cloth and rub gently to loosen the flaky skin. Wash baby’s hair with Baby Shampoo.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aloe ferox Leaf Extract and Aqua and Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol and Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Parfum.