Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets contain dried bitter sap and dried, powdered whole aloe leaf. Fibre rich Aloe ferox leaves contain a vast amount of nutrients and medicinal properties that support the general well-being of the body.
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Helps to diminish pain
- Benefits an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps support detoxification and disinfection
- Helps maintain regular bowel movement
- Digestion friendly
- Laxative: Take ½-3 Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets in the evening in a single dose. Use the smallest dose necessary
- Detoxify: Take ½ Fabulous Fibre Bitter Tablets daily with meals
Take note: Do not use Aloe ferox bitters in cases of intestinal obstruction, acute inflamed intestinal disease (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colon inflammation), appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Aloe ferox bitters is traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on constipation, eczema, discomfort from arthritis and high blood pressure.
It is clinically proven that the use of anthranoid laxatives (such as Aloe ferox bitters), even in the long term, do not cause cancer (ref. Department of Medicine, Univ of Erlangen, Germany; Journal: Gut; May 2000; vol 46(5): p 651-5)
Ingredients: Aloe Ferox fibre powder, Aloe Ferox bitter powder, Colloidal silicon dioxide, Dicalcium phosphate, Magnesium stearate, Methyl paraben, Polyvinylpyrrolidone (K30), Propyl paraben, Sodium starch glycolate.